1) Determine whether the unlocked photoelectric switch is exposed to strong light (usually refers to outdoor installation and debugging):
Detection method: Put on the cover of the chassis; if it is necessary to open the chassis or movement cover, please use a dark opaque object to cover the unlocked photoelectric switch for debugging!
2) Test unlock photoelectric switch:
A, check the unlocking board photoelectric switch is power! Check for loose or poor contact of the 4PIN tip;
B. After entering the debugging menu P00, turn the synchronous wheel to bring the light block to pass through the optocoupler 1 and the optocoupler 2, and the red and green indicators should turn brighter, otherwise, the unlocked photoelectric switch has been damaged;
3) Check whether the connection between the unlocked photoelectric switch and the mainboard is reliable;
4) Unlock the red light of the photoelectric switch. When the green light is on, the L5 and L2 indicators on the main board will light, otherwise the main board will be damaged.
2. After the gate signal is valid, there is no action on the gate
1) The main board indicator light is normal. When the valid opening signal is given, the L7 or L8 indicator lights flash intermittently, and the direction indicator board will turn into a green arrow (here two signals in different directions). The gate will not operate:
Detection method: Detect PX terminal PC, PD output voltage (AC18V), detect F2 (3A) fuse is blown; if normal, detect DX terminal MA, MB whether there is a voltage output (DC24V), if the output , Check whether the motor connection line off; if the motor is damaged;
2) The main board indicator light is off, LED digital tube is not displayed:
Detection method: Detect the voltage output of the PX terminal's PA and PB (AC12V); detect whether the F1 (2A) fuse is blown. If all of the above are normal, it is determined that the motherboard is damaged;
3, the gate does not reset after opening the gate
When the pedestrian passes the gate, the gate will not be reset immediately (for several consecutive persons), the gate will be locked after a delay:
Detection method: first detect the reset photoelectric switch (with the unlock photoelectric switch); when the signal output, the L4 indicator on the motherboard will become bright, otherwise the motherboard is damaged; check whether the main board parameter setting P08 is set with memory;
4. The gate can be rotated freely in one direction, and cannot be opened in one direction
A. Open the movement cover and observe whether the left and right positioning arms are returned to the original position or stuck;
B. Enter debugging menu P00, turn the synchronization wheel to bring the light block, adjust the position of the light block:
a. When the red light of the unlocking photoelectric switch is on, the left and right positioning arms should be stuck on the positioning dial of the movement (left and right gaps are equal);
b. When the green light of the unlock photoelectric switch is on, the left and right positioning arms should deviate from the positioning dial of the movement (equal left and right gaps);
5, after power on the rod or the gate can not operate when the rod 1) Check the fall mechanism on the card spring off and the brake lever lock is severe wear;
2) If the drop mechanism is loose, it will cause the position deviation: the spring piece of the drop mechanism should have a slight gap with the lock head of the brake lever;
3) whether the electromagnet is intact: the electromagnet should be hot during normal operation;
4) Check the voltage output (DC24V) of LOCK1 and LOCK2 of the MX terminal on the mainboard, otherwise the mainboard will be damaged.
6, open the gate, reset again in the opposite direction after the brake
A. Open the movement cover and check whether the normally open and normally closed contacts of the left and right travel switches are sensitive;
B, adjust the position of the light block (see 4, -B);
C. Adjust the positions of the left and right travel switches: When the normal left and right open doors are unlocked, the left and right positioning arms cannot touch the travel switch (Note: The gap between the two is as small as possible).
7. When the direction indicator board is not changed, check the voltage output (DV12V) of the DIR-L and DIR-R on the motherboard, otherwise the motherboard will be damaged; if the motherboard is normal, the direction indicator board will be damaged.
1, the motor rotates back and forth after power on