2. Calculate the weight of the load: In order to be able to calculate the required load capacity of various castors, it is necessary to know the weight of the transport equipment, the maximum load, and the number of single wheels and casters used. The required load capacity for a single wheel or castor is calculated as follows:
---T = required weight for single wheels or casters;
---E = weight of transport equipment;
---Z = maximum load;
---M = number of single wheels and casters used;
--- N = safety factor (about 1.3-1.5).
3. Decide the wheel diameter: usually the bigger the wheel diameter is, the easier it is to push, the bigger the load capacity is, and the better it is to protect the ground from being damaged. The size of the wheel diameter should be considered firstly considering the weight of the load and the starting thrust of the truck under the load. To decide.
4, the choice of soft and hard wheel material: usually wheels are nylon wheel, super polyurethane wheel, high-strength polyurethane wheel, high-strength artificial rubber wheel, iron wheel, pump wheel. Super polyurethane wheels and high-strength polyurethane wheels can meet your handling requirements on both indoor and outdoor grounds; high-strength synthetic rubber wheels can be applied to hotels, medical devices, floors, wooden floors, tiled floors, etc. It is required to run on the quiet and quiet ground when walking; nylon wheels and iron wheels are suitable for places with uneven ground or iron filings on the ground; air pump wheels are suitable for light loads and soft and uneven road surfaces.
5. Rotational flexibility: The greater the rotation of the single wheel, the more effort it takes. The roller bearing can carry heavier loads and the resistance during rotation is greater: The high-quality (bearing steel) ball bearings installed on a single wheel can carry heavier loads. , Turn more light, flexible and quiet.
6. Temperature conditions: The cold and high temperature occasions have a great impact on the casters. Polyurethane wheels rotate at a low temperature of -45Â°C and are flexible and flexible. The high-temperature wheels turn lightly at a high temperature of 275Â°C.
How to choose an appropriate wheel frame 1. Usually choose a suitable wheel frame First, consider the weight of the casters such as supermarkets, schools, hospitals, office buildings, hotels, etc. Because the floor is good, smooth and light cargo handling, (each caster Loaded 10-140kg), suitable for plated wheel frames with sheet metal (2-4mm) stamping. Its light weight, flexible operation, quiet and beautiful appearance, this plating wheel frame is divided into double row beads and single according to the ball arrangement. Row of beads. Apply double rows of beads when moving or carrying.
2. In places such as factories and warehouses where goods are transported very frequently and the load is heavy (each caster is carried in 280-420kg), it is suitable to use hot-forged and welded double-row ball wheels stamped with thick steel plate (5-6 mm). frame.
3, if used for handling heavy objects such as textile factories, automobile factories, machinery factories and other places, because the load is large and the walking distance in the factory is long (each caster is carried in 350-1200kg), it should choose thick steel plate (8-12mm ) The wheel frame welded after cutting, the movable wheel frame uses flat ball bearings and ball bearings on the bottom plate, so that the casters can withstand heavy loads, flexible rotation, impact resistance and other functions.
Choosing a suitable bearing 1. Telline Bearings: Telline is a special engineering plastic that is suitable for wet and corrosive applications. The flexibility of rotation is generally high and the resistance is high.
2. Roller bearings: Heat-treated roller bearings can carry heavier loads, and their rotation is generally flexible.
3. Ball bearing: The ball bearing made of high-quality bearing steel can carry heavier loads and is suitable for applications requiring flexible and quiet rotation.
4, plane bearings: suitable for high and ultra-high load and high speed occasions.
1. Select the wheel material: first consider the size of the road surface, obstacles, residual substances (such as iron chips, grease) on the use site, environmental conditions (such as high temperature, room temperature, or low temperature), and the weight that the wheels can carry. Conditions to decide which wheel material to choose. For example: rubber wheels can not be acid, grease and chemicals, super polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, nylon wheels, steel wheels and high temperature wheels can be applied to different special environments.